Barry Mancz, Cynthia Westwood and Christopher Cloud provide a full range of commercial litigation services in state and federal courts. With the assistance of other attorneys in the Firm whose specific practice areas may be involved in the issues being litigated, we represent a wide array of clients, including individuals, businesses, manufacturers, financial institutions, health care providers and governmental entities, in issues ranging from shareholder and partnership disagreements to labor and employment conflicts and breach of contract disputes. We are skilled in all aspects of trial and appellate work and are experienced in alternative dispute resolution alternatives.
We can provide guidance and representation in the following areas:
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Breach of contract litigation
- Labor and employment related litigation
- Real estate litigation, including construction disputes and foreclosures
- Selected personal injury litigation